[erlang-questions] Erlang Eddie -- son of?

Ola Andersson A ola.a.andersson@REDACTED
Mon Aug 22 21:32:07 CEST 2016

If I'm not mistaken the Eddie project was originally developed internally at Ericsson and formed the embryo of what later became the BlueTail solution.
I remember that I watched a demo of Eddie at the EUC in -98(?).
Somehow Ericsson released Eddie as open source with the rest of Erlang/OTP, I guess.
At EUC -99 Håkan Millroth of BlueTail presented a Mail Robustifier Product based on Erlang/OTP.

http://www.erlang.se/euc/99/

There are several highly active people on this list who knows a lot more than me about this subject though.
/OLA.