[erlang-questions] Relay is adding Route-Record of client instead of self

Arshad Ansari arshadansari27@REDACTED
Tue Aug 9 14:24:20 CEST 2016

Hello there,

I have found that when relay forwards the request to the server that it
receives from the client, it adds Route-Record with value of client's
Origin-Host. However, RFC 3588 says that the route-record must be relay's
own Origin-Host value that is shared with Server during CER. Can anyone
shed light as to why the default behavior of Erlang-Diameter module is not
in sync with the RFC? Also, how can I modify the said AVP in
prepare_request method of relay_callback module?

May be I'm misreading the specs, however; I would really appreciate if
someone can clarify it a bit for me.

Regards,
Arshad Ansari