[erlang-questions] Feedback on webmachine route

Tue Sep 29 13:13:04 CEST 2015

On Sun, Sep 27, 2015 at 5:35 PM, Damien Krotkine <damien@REDACTED>
wrote:

> wow thanks ! I was wondering why I had to write a binary_join myself and
> it wasn't provided in some standard library. That's because I don't need to
> write it :)

Perhaps there is an even easier solution, where you just provide an
iolist() to webmachine instead. since a list of binaries is already an
iolist(), we can in some cases just pass that around and the network socket
will understand how to handle that. Alternatively, call
iolist_to_binary(Parts).

--
J.