[erlang-questions] chicago erlang-- track recommendation?

Ben Hsu benhsu@REDACTED
Sun Sep 27 18:39:49 CEST 2015

Hello Erlangers

I'll be at Chicago Erlang next month, I'm not sure which of the two tracks
would be better for me. Perhaps one of the organizers out there can make a
recommendation?

I know enough Erlang syntax to write basic programs (things like
fibonacci), and I've done some OTP tutorials, but I'm still not too
comfortable with how all the parts of the framework work. I also don't know
much about frameworks like Cowboy, or tools like rebar/erlang.mk

Do you think I should come to the basic track, or the IOT track?