[erlang-questions] "calling" a gen_fsm

Theepan vasdeveloper@REDACTED
Wed Sep 23 18:50:41 CEST 2015

Hello Craig,

I respect your views, although I have different views. I have used both the
methods in the system that I had developed, of course with a reason. One of
the systems that I developed had to handle more than half a million
transactions per second from a single box, and thus performance and
hardware efficiency was paramount for us. I was very conscious about the
design and each line I wrote. May be for a couple of thousands transactions
per second system, you don't have to worry about these much.

>> "Many workers depending on a single state." I'm trying to see where this
is meaningful without an elaboration.

There are plenty of example for this. How would you model the states of a
stock market (singleton), on a trading system?

Theepan