[erlang-questions] Erlang OTP 18 memory leak / SSL

Sereysethy TOUCH touch.sereysethy@REDACTED
Sun Sep 20 15:24:47 CEST 2015

Hello,

I did as what you told me by getting a shell console on the node.

I run memory(). and see ets ate the most memory. And it increased overtime.
I run ets:i(). and I found out the ssl_manager took a big chunk of what
memory used.

32794           client_ssl_otp_session_cache ordered_set 0      89
ssl_manager
36891           server_ssl_otp_session_cache ordered_set 1564   67995
 ssl_manager
40993           httpc_manager__session_cookie_db bag   0      299
 httpc_manager

So I think there is a problem with ssl_manager in Erlang OTP 18.

Any workarounds?

Sethy