[erlang-questions] Closing a ssh channel from client side with killing the connection

Ingela Andin ingela.andin@REDACTED
Fri Sep 11 12:09:41 CEST 2015

Hi!

Just terminate your channel process and the channel behavior will take
care of closing the channel correctly.

Regards Ingela Erlang/OTP team - Ericsson AB