[erlang-questions] Erlang DDS implementation or binding

Schneider schneider@REDACTED
Sat Sep 5 16:15:36 CEST 2015

DBus and OMG's DDS are two totally different beasts. It is more a machine to machine thing on a pub sub basis [1]. And yes, it is a true beast.

Frans

[1] https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Data_Distribution_Service