[erlang-questions] rebar: how to set which C compiler to use
Thu Sep 3 15:15:26 CEST 2015
I have downloaded an erlang project which includes some C files, and
which uses rebar as a build tool. I'd like to explicitly set which
compiler rebar uses to compile the C files. Is this possible in the
- ./rebar compile returns a load of C compiler errors
- adding CFLAGS and LDFLAGS helps a bit
- Compiling C files individually I notice different C compilers have
very different results. The platform this is all on "cc" is gcc 4.1,
while "gcc" (which gets best results) is gcc 4.8.
- rebar seems to be using "cc" (judging by the errors).
- Setting a CC environment variable seems not to have any effect.
With thanks and best wishes
Ivan A. Uemlianin PhD
Speech Technology Research and Development
More information about the erlang-questions