[erlang-questions] pattern matching with maps in function heads

Peti Gömöri gomoripeti@REDACTED
Thu Oct 29 19:38:32 CET 2015

Hello Martin, Alex

This is interesting as this works

get_attr(Attr, Map) ->
    #{Attr := Val} = Map, Val.

It is kind of documented that only matching literal keys in function heads
are supported:
http://www.erlang.org/doc/reference_manual/expressions.html#id81375
under Matching Syntax.

I wonder how complicated it would be to support the syntax in question.