[erlang-questions] Mnesia

Lloyd R. Prentice lloyd@REDACTED
Wed Oct 14 05:19:56 CEST 2015

Hi Richard,

So if we dig into the code, what exactly needs to change to make that happen?

This is a great teachable moment where the wizards of Erlang can help us with less understanding significantly advance our Erlang skills--- if nothing else, guide us through the design decisions that shaped mnesia, the architecture, and the significant code passages that impose current limitations.

Why? To broaden the base of folks capable of extending and advancing the Erlang legacy.

All the best,

Lloyd

Sent from my iPad