[erlang-questions] Mnesia

Lloyd R. Prentice lloyd@REDACTED
Wed Oct 14 02:28:38 CEST 2015

Hi Craig,

Among the most wise things I've heard on the topic so far.

How can we get a crisp summary of your points and implications of Martin's negatives high up in the official mnesia docs. (I really don't know the process.) Would have saved me many hours of uncertainty.

All the best,

Lloyd

Sent from my iPad