[erlang-questions] Erlang executable that reads command line arguments

Dmitry Kolesnikov dmkolesnikov@REDACTED
Sun Oct 11 12:40:40 CEST 2015

And if you are using rebar and you have deps to other projects you might add following lines to rebar.config
{escript_incl_apps, [ getopt ]}.
 {escript_emu_args, "%%! +K true +P 10000000\n"}.
Sad story, I've not figure out how to add erlang runtime to same package. Anyone, who receives you script needs to have one.

Best Regards,
Dmitry