[erlang-questions] rebar eunit dies with {"Kernel pid terminated", error_logger, killed}

Sean Cribbs seancribbs@REDACTED
Wed Oct 7 15:55:19 CEST 2015

I have also previously seen eunit under rebar cause this crash. I think
there's a race-condition at completion of the suite but I've never been
able to find it. Can you run the suite successfully outside rebar?