[erlang-questions] CMAC code

Ramana Gollamudi gollamudiramana3@REDACTED
Fri Oct 2 02:15:56 CEST 2015

I am coding a 3GPP S1ap/NAS protocol test driver simulating a bunch of eNBs
and UEs generating messages to the MME. The NAS protocol messages have a
security header with a Message Authentication Field (MAC) in the header.

Does anyone know  of any Erlang code that can generate the MAC for the NAS
header? When I searched the Internet, I found AES code on GITHUB
implemented in C. I could use this, but I would have to use C port or NIF
to use the use that code.

Any pointers or suggestions would be greatly appreciated

Thanks,

Ramana