[erlang-questions] Log SSL errors' originating IP addresses

Roberto Ostinelli roberto@REDACTED
Mon Nov 23 17:57:36 CET 2015

Hi Kaiduan,
Indeed, but I would most probably still need to catch errors (since these
are raised at ssl level:
https://github.com/otphub/ssl/blob/master/src/tls_handshake.erl#L174)

However, the SSL handshake is called by Cowboy.
I'm wondering if I can log this without patching it.

Best,
r.