[erlang-questions] Testing a websocket app

Fri Nov 20 09:44:37 CET 2015

On Thu, Nov 19, 2015 at 9:28 PM, Lyn Headley <lheadley@REDACTED> wrote:

> Is this something I should use common_test for? What should I/What are
> you using as a web client? ibrowse? gun? something else?

My initial thought was gun + common test for this.

You may decide if you want the common_test system to run your application,
or if it is better to start the app and then let common_test run the
gun-parts only, perhaps connected via distribution to the real node. If
there is a lot of setup necessary, replicating the configuration in CT is
going to take a while.

--
J.