[erlang-questions] Rebar dependency tracking

Kenneth Lakin kennethlakin@REDACTED
Thu Nov 19 05:46:59 CET 2015

On 11/18/2015 09:22 AM, Constantine Povietkin wrote:
> Hi all!
>
> I have an application that depends on other applications with its own
> dependencies.
> Rebar get-deps command fetches dependencies to the A deps folder. As a
> result dependency B could not be compiled because
> of missing dependency.

I'm not *exactly* sure what you're asking, but does the way I'm doing it
in my rebar 2.x-based project [0] do what you're trying to do? If it
doesn't, then I pre-emptively apologize for the noise.

My project looks like:
\rebar.conf <--- contains *only* a sub_dirs directive
\deps\ <--- *all* fetched deps go in here
\apps\mta_fetcher\rebar.conf
\apps\mta_fetcher_database\rebar.conf

[0] https://github.com/kennethlakin/mta-fetcher