[erlang-questions] [erlang-patches] EEP Light: Option to override private key lookup when using Erlang ssh client

Björn-Egil Dahlberg wallentin.dahlberg@REDACTED
Fri Nov 13 00:09:15 CET 2015

If it's
https://github.com/iguberman/otp/commit/1968f7207e8f80e77d0c2c4e3b50d018cdf8359b
you are nearly there.

You must prefix your function with the module name, in this case 'binary_'.
i.e.

BIF_RETTYPE *binary_*free_refc_bin_1(BIF_ALIST_1){

}

Aside: Your in dangerous water with your BIF but I guess you know that.

// Björn-Egil