[erlang-questions] blowfish cbc mode decrypt

Dmitry Kolesnikov dmkolesnikov@REDACTED
Mon Nov 9 18:06:17 CET 2015

Hello,

I would double check that you are
 * using same key on both side
 * IV is properly serialized and de-serialize to packet frame

BTW, What is the size of Rest? and Can you share minimal viable example of encryption?

- Dmitry