[erlang-questions] Local eunit tests affect coverage value

Vlad Dumitrescu vladdu55@REDACTED
Mon Nov 9 16:32:25 CET 2015

Hi all,

Maybe I'm missing something, but I recently started to systematically use
cover and now I also moved all eunit tests for non-exported functions
inside the respective module (guarded by ifdef(TEST)).

The resulting coverage reports now include the test functions' code, which
makes them a bit skewed. Is there any way to ignore the parts related to
the tests themselves? I couldn't find any...

best regards,
Vlad