[erlang-questions] blowfish cbc mode decrypt

Rad Gruchalski radek@REDACTED
Mon Nov 9 10:40:52 CET 2015

Bogdan,

I wonder if you can show us a minimum viable example.
How do you encrypt, how do you decrypt. Can you present such code?

Kind regards,

Radek Gruchalski

radek@REDACTED (mailto:radek@REDACTED)
 (mailto:radek@REDACTED)
de.linkedin.com/in/radgruchalski/ (http://de.linkedin.com/in/radgruchalski/)

Confidentiality:
This communication is intended for the above-named person and may be confidential and/or legally privileged.
If it has come to you in error you must take no action based on it, nor must you copy or show it to anyone; please delete/destroy and inform the sender immediately.