[erlang-questions] lowering jitter: best practices?

Felix Gallo felixgallo@REDACTED
Tue May 26 20:52:14 CEST 2015

For #1 and #2, I'm using the 4-item tuple return value for state calls in
gen_fsm:StateName/2:

{next_state,NextStateName,NewStateData,Timeout}

e.g.:

{ next_state, s_firststate, StateData#state{ last_time = NewTime, count =
Count + 1, pid = NotificationPid, jitters = [Jitter | Jitters] },
TickInterval };