[erlang-questions] PropEr after test clean up

Robert Raschke rtrlists@REDACTED
Mon May 25 23:27:50 CEST 2015

Hello Hynek,

since you are testing something that has state, I think you probably need
to look into the state based testing approach that is possible with PropEr.
It's been a while since I looked into that, so I don't have a handy link at
hand, sorry :-(

Hope this helps a bit,
Robby