[erlang-questions] 回复: Ranch listeners exiting

少波波波波少 236227381@REDACTED
Fri May 22 10:18:53 CEST 2015

<code>
case ssl:ssl_accept(CSocket, Timeout) of
		ok ->
			ok;
		%% Garbage was most likely sent to the socket, don't error out.
		{error, {tls_alert, _}} ->
			ok = close(CSocket),
			exit(normal);
		%% Socket most likely stopped responding, don't error out.
		{error, timeout} ->
			ok = close(CSocket),
			exit(normal);
		{error, Reason} ->
			ok = close(CSocket),
			error(Reason)
	end.
</code>
as you can see,your socket connection is not accept through ssl