[erlang-questions] SO_REUSEPORT with UDP

Rad Gruchalski radek@REDACTED
Thu May 21 16:20:10 CEST 2015

Perfect.

Kind regards,

Radek Gruchalski
de.linkedin.com/in/radgruchalski/ (http://de.linkedin.com/in/radgruchalski/)

Confidentiality:
This communication is intended for the above-named person and may be confidential and/or legally privileged.
If it has come to you in error you must take no action based on it, nor must you copy or show it to anyone; please delete/destroy and inform the sender immediately.