[erlang-questions] Trying to understand the performance impact of binary:split/3

Sergej Jurečko sergej.jurecko@REDACTED
Wed May 20 12:56:02 CEST 2015

binary:split is not fast and unfortunately many people do not realize that.
If you want speed, here is an implementation that is made for speed:
https://github.com/biokoda/bkdcore/blob/master/src/butil.erl#L2359
https://github.com/biokoda/bkdcore/blob/master/src/butil.erl#L2373

Sergej