[erlang-questions] Windows

Loïc Hoguin essen@REDACTED
Wed May 20 10:54:33 CEST 2015

Not out of the box, though. Or at least not for those that require a
Makefile or shell script at some point. I haven't seen a single project
include Visual Studio project files. Some have a .bat script instead,
most don't.

If you try to compile you first end up with a compile error (or worse, I
just tried with one that runs a Makefile and the win32 GNU make I have
just threw up an exception ahah) and then you have to fix it yourself?

It's not a smooth experience and I really can't tell people that's what
they should do. Either the experience is smooth, or it's not and you're
better off telling people to install Linux.

Loïc Hoguin
http://ninenines.eu