[erlang-questions] Erlang on Arduino - ArduinoBoardYun?

Lloyd R. Prentice lloyd@REDACTED
Tue May 19 22:30:37 CEST 2015

Many thanks, João,

I see a number of Yocto tutorials, but not much on meta-erlang. Could you please give me or point to a short, sweet, high-level overview?

All the best,

Lloyd

Sent from my iPad