[erlang-questions] Erlang/OTP 18.0-rc2 is available for testing

Wed May 13 15:04:34 CEST 2015

I'll just attach this here, but on my machine the BEAM emulator segfaults
under the build if passed the --enable-dirty-schedulers option:

git checkout -b t OTP-18.0-rc2
git clean -dfxq
./otp_build autoconf
./configure --enable-dirty-schedulers --prefix=/usr/local/stow/$(git
describe)
make -j 10

I had expected this to complete and give my an 'erl' with dirty schedulers
enabled, but once it gets into 'erlc' compiling it's first binary, the
command segfaults. Not passing --enable-dirty-schedulers works.

Is this confirmable by anyone else, just to rule out my machine from the
loop?

J.