[erlang-questions] HEART

Roberto Ostinelli roberto@REDACTED
Wed May 13 13:41:53 CEST 2015

Hi,
Still experiencing weirdnesses though.

My upstart script is:

script
  export HOME=/root
  cd /usr/local/myapp
    exec bin/myapp foreground > /dev/null 2>&1
end script

When I start to attach to the app's node, I get:

$ /usr/local/myapp/bin/myapp attach
pong
Can't access pipe directory /tmp//usr/local/myapp/: No such file or
directory

However, if I start my app manually:

$ /usr/local/myapp/bin/myapp start

Then everything works fine:

$ /usr/local/cometa/bin/cometa attach
pong
Attaching to /tmp//usr/local/myapp/erlang.pipe.1 (^D to exit)

(myapp@REDACTED)1>

Can some kind soul explain to me what is going on?

Thank you,
r.