[erlang-questions] HEART

Roberto Ostinelli roberto@REDACTED
Tue May 12 18:07:11 CEST 2015

Fair enough, however at this point I cannot even a single one of these
systems to simply START *and* STOP an Erlang release.
I can easily start it (on ubuntu, `sudo service myapp start`) but the STOP
command will always fail. That's because the init script cannot get a grasp
of the BEAM process' pid (for some reason), hence it cannot stop it.

Any ideas on how to do that?