[erlang-questions] EXMPP and Rebar

Chris Clark boozelclark@REDACTED
Sun May 10 10:39:46 CEST 2015

Thanks very much. I managed to get some help on the #rebar irc channel. I
started using the port compiler https://github.com/blt/port_compiler but I
still had a few issues with getting EXMPP compiled. Turns out that there
was something wrong with rebar3 but I believe that its being patched.

Thanks for your help.