[erlang-questions] Fwd: Possibly to change TLS record size?

Ingela Andin ingela.andin@REDACTED
Thu May 7 16:24:33 CEST 2015

Hi!

Let me put it this way.  If someone makes a PR for implementing the Maximum
Fragment Length extension from RFC 6066 we will accept the PR.
The implementation should be fairly straight forward. I could easily do it
myself, but when and if this will be prioritised by Ericsson so that I have
the time to do it, is an entirely different question.

Regards Ingela Erlang/OTP team - Ericsson AB