[erlang-questions] Erlang Application(Supervisor/Worker) - Stopping Application

harsha sri harsha.pic@REDACTED
Tue Mar 31 15:20:18 CEST 2015

Hi,

I created erlang application which is Supervisor/Worker model, Dynamically
based on input xml Supervisor will creates so many workers.
If i want to restart my application, how to kill associated children and
Supervior by calling application:stop(name).

Application:

-module(uclient).

-behaviour(application).

-export([start/2, stop/1]).

start(normal,[]) ->
   case uclient_sup:start_link({uclient_sup}) of
      {ok, Pid} -> {ok, Pid};
      Error -> Error
   end.

stop(_State) ->
    ok.

Basically i need to terminate all children associated to this application.
How can i do this? please suggest me. Any references please let  me know.

Regards,
Harsha