[erlang-questions] Stopping Application in erlang.

harsha sri harsha.pic@REDACTED
Mon Mar 30 17:10:50 CEST 2015

Hi Daniel,

This is my uclient.app.src:

{application, uclient,
 [{description, "UC Client Plugin for Provisioning ontot callmanager"},
  {vsn, "%%VSN%%"},
  {modules, []},
  {id, "uclient"},
  {registered, [uclient]},
  {mod, {uclient, []}},
  {applications, [kernel, stdlib, rabbit, amqp_client]}]}.

Regards,
Harsha