[erlang-questions] Issue while starting same worker(gen_server) multiple times in Supervisor

Rad Gruchalski radek@REDACTED
Thu Mar 26 17:15:55 CET 2015

By the way, you want to use atoms for names:

Children = [?CHILD(uc1, Address), ?CHILD(uc2, Address)],

Give it a shot.

Kind regards,

Radek Gruchalski

radek@REDACTED (mailto:radek@REDACTED)
 (mailto:radek@REDACTED)
de.linkedin.com/in/radgruchalski/ (http://de.linkedin.com/in/radgruchalski/)

Confidentiality:
This communication is intended for the above-named person and may be confidential and/or legally privileged.
If it has come to you in error you must take no action based on it, nor must you copy or show it to anyone; please delete/destroy and inform the sender immediately.