[erlang-questions] Announcing Erlang.org Code of Conduct

Bengt Kleberg bengt.kleberg@REDACTED
Tue Mar 24 07:19:18 CET 2015

Greetings,

While it is nice to see that fellow users of this mail-list think that I
can do inline-quoting in 5 seconds it is not a correct number. For me to
overcome my reluctance to edit another persons email would take much longer.

The idea of checking for more content after a top post is perhaps
something that those that inline quote think is a good idea. I never do,
so I would not know. Please feel free to save that time. I hereby grant
you permission, if that is what is needed.

bengt