[erlang-questions] Announcing Erlang.org Code of Conduct

Lloyd R. Prentice lloyd@REDACTED
Tue Mar 24 05:24:44 CET 2015

My great goodness me. I lost count after 100 replies to this post. Looks to be maybe twice as many?

I've been monitoring and participating in this list for many moons now. I'm consistently impressed with the quality of content, civility of discussion, and patience of guru responses to dunderheaded noobie questions posted by folks like me.

Code of conduct? Do we need one? Have I missed something?

My contention: If we spent half as much intellectual horsepower working to polish obscure corners of Erlang libraries and docs as invested in this thread we'd have the finest language platform on the planet.

But what do I know.

All the best,

LRP

Sent from my iPad