[erlang-questions] Announcing Erlang.org Code of Conduct

Richard A. O'Keefe ok@REDACTED
Thu Mar 19 22:49:07 CET 2015

> On 20/03/2015, at 2:22 am, Anthony Ramine <n.oxyde@REDACTED> wrote:
>>
>> Why is your window so large that my message is uncomfortable? Why waste the screen estate if you want it to show short lines? Want short lines? Have a narrow window.

There is another reason I forgot to mention.

The MUA I use has two principal panes.
The upper one lists sender name, subject, and
when received, all of which are highly relevant for
deciding which message to read.
The lower pane, where the messages actually appear,
is constrained to be the same width as the upper one.

Of course that's an idiotic design.
Of course the upper pane and the lower pane
should be separate windows.
But it's not an open source program,
so I cannot fix that.