[erlang-questions] Announcing Erlang.org Code of Conduct

Anthony Ramine n.oxyde@REDACTED
Wed Mar 18 21:40:17 CET 2015

Le 17 mars 2015 à 00:27, Richard A. O'Keefe <ok@REDACTED> a écrit :

> 5.  "Try to break your lines"
>
>     [I would very much like to see people do this.
>      Once again, however, we have a technical term
>      "to break a line" that the people who misbehave
>      probably do not know.  Why not simply say
>      "Keep your lines short.  Use the RETURN key to
>       end each line; do not assume that your readers
>       will see your text wrapped the way you see it."

I disagree. To me your messages look funny (lines *too* short) on my main computer, and just plain unreadable on any mobile screen, because it must wrap it furthermore to make it fit the screen.

I don't expect the Web to be hand-wrapped, nor books, nor papers done with LaTeX.

Could we finally evolve from plain plain/text to format=flowed plain/text?

	http://joeclark.org/ffaq.html

Regards.