[erlang-questions] Announcing Erlang.org Code of Conduct

e@REDACTED e@REDACTED
Tue Mar 17 04:10:53 CET 2015

On 03/13/2015 03:47 PM, Loïc Hoguin wrote:

> I see little need for a code of conduct that basically says "be nice".
> It's common sense after all.

noted.
if a rule follows the common practice it has little sense

>  > 4.  Top posting is discouraged.

> In a world where the most used clients use top posting by default, this
> rule makes little sense.

noted.
if a rule contradicts the common practice it has little sense

may i ask, if you are simply against all rules generally?

regarding this 4th rule,
i love it!
this rule alone makes the code necessary!!!

and even more so in the world of utterly bad practices, such as top posting.