[erlang-questions] Code of Formatting

Anthony Ramine n.oxyde@REDACTED
Sun Mar 15 20:39:13 CET 2015

Le 15 mars 2015 à 20:07, Valentin Micic <valentin@REDACTED> a écrit :

> You are most welcome to think, do and expect whatever you want, for as long that is not in any way binding to anyone else. Alternatively, you better start paying wages to all this programmers that volunteer their time to contribute to your contribution. That way your expectations would be fully justified.

How exactly can I bind anything through a post on a mailing-list?

And why mention wages? Seriously, how is that related to anything we are discussing?

I do not think you have been particularly fair when you wondered whether my original post lacked context for the people for whom it actually matters: current and future contributors and the OTP team.

To paraphrase your first reply: assume that I had no intention for you to read my original message and even more so to reply to it because the indentation rules are out of your concern, and move on.

Magnificent commendations.