[erlang-questions] Announcing Erlang.org Code of Conduct

Fred Hebert mononcqc@REDACTED
Fri Mar 13 16:56:09 CET 2015

On 03/13, Benoit Chesneau wrote:
> Why do we need a code of conduct now when we lived without it for so long?

That we haven't needed one doesn't mean we won't ever, or that others
than you and I haven't felt the need for one before.  I haven't been the
one to bring forth the idea of having a code of conduct, but I'm
generally fine with one.

> Also since we are speaking of a community who/when was discussed that
> document? Where can I find a list of the moderators?

It's in the code of conduct, listed as:

    Moderators:
        *-owner@REDACTED e.g. erlang-questions-owner@REDACTED

It doesn't say *who* is a moderator as a human being, and maybe that's a
weakness, but it gives you their email addresses to contact them and
know when they are contacting you.

Regards,
Fred.