[erlang-questions] Immutable isn't static Was: Re: Process scope variable

Imants Cekusins imantc@REDACTED
Fri Mar 13 00:23:12 CET 2015

Anthony, about "that bug" I understood nothing but I believe that you fixed
it. Well done!

I thought your original message was humorous.

Here is the story with the dictionary: I started to wonder why I'd used
this word and out of curiosity I looked it up. I was happy to see that even
though possibly incorrect in this context, general definition does not
imply something completely opposite. I quoted this definition in humorous
mood, too. I did not add any comments, maybe I should have.

Yes, let's wrap it up for today.

It's good thing you fixed that bug, indeed. No doubt.