[erlang-questions] Reload ssl configuration and automatic renegotiation

Rosa, Andrea (HP Cloud Services) andrea.rosa@REDACTED
Mon Mar 9 10:54:42 CET 2015

Hi

The software is Rabbitmq Version 3.2.4.
I talked with Rabbitmq guys and it seems there isn’t a way to do it from the application, the only thing we can do is to call erlang command inside the rabbitmq applications using a rabbitmq command, something like “RMQCommand eval ‘erlang instructions’”

Thanks
--
Andrea Rosa

From: Rad Gruchalski [mailto:radek@REDACTED]
Sent: 07 March 2015 17:43
To: Rosa, Andrea (HP Cloud Services)
Cc: erlang-questions@REDACTED
Subject: Re: [erlang-questions] Reload ssl configuration and automatic renegotiation

What is the software you use to accept connections?

Kind regards,

Radek Gruchalski

radek@REDACTED<mailto:radek@REDACTED>
<mailto:radek@REDACTED>
de.linkedin.com/in/radgruchalski/<http://de.linkedin.com/in/radgruchalski/>

Confidentiality:
This communication is intended for the above-named person and may be confidential and/or legally privileged.
If it has come to you in error you must take no action based on it, nor must you copy or show it to anyone; please delete/destroy and inform the sender immediately.