[erlang-questions] Reload ssl configuration and automatic renegotiation

Rosa, Andrea (HP Cloud Services) andrea.rosa@REDACTED
Fri Mar 6 10:56:47 CET 2015

Hi all

I am newcomer to eralng so bear with me.

In a client server application my server uses TLS to accept requests, I need to change my server certificate quite often and in order to reload the new configuration at the moment  I stop and start the ssl module.
Doing that all my running connections get closed, I am wonder if there is a different way to reload the new certificate without breaking existing connections maybe renegotiating the parameters for them.

Regards
--
Andrea Rosa