[erlang-questions] Yet Another MNESIA net split recover question

Roberto Ostinelli roberto@REDACTED
Wed Mar 4 16:55:49 CET 2015

Using unsplit was the original intent :)

However, my case is much simpler, I do not need to solve conflicts. The
only thing I really need is to:

   - Take what is on NodeA and add it to NodeB's table
   - Take what is on NodeB and add it to NodeA's table

I took most of the unsplit code and heavily simplified it to my case :)

Thank you Ulf,
r.