[erlang-questions] New Erlang EBook

Mark Nijhof mark.nijhof@REDACTED
Wed Mar 4 16:47:42 CET 2015

I am sorry but I find these "suggestions" very annoying! So a few questions:

- How much do you feel an hour of your time is worth?
- How much should one hour of Zachs time be worth?
- How long do you think it took to write this information down (let along
gather it)?
- How long do you think it will take yourself to gather the same
information?
- How much work do you do that others demand to be for free?

If people want to give things to the community then that is awesome, but it
should not be expected, also looking at the questions above, the potential
in sales (Erlang is a small community) then $39 is practically giving it
away already.

Even this one:
http://www.amazon.com/Handbook-Neuroevolution-Through-Erlang-Gene-ebook/dp/B00AKIFKJ8
is probably not expensive for what value you get.

-Mark