[erlang-questions] shell crash on exit debug

Robert Raschke rtrlists@REDACTED
Thu Jul 16 07:56:55 CEST 2015

Hi Sid,

I think if you turn on sasl logs, you'll get more info. Either by starting
your Erlang shell with sasl enabled (can't remember the magic switch
offhand, sorry) or by starting it explicitly in the shell using
application:start(sasl).

Hth,
Robby